Here’s how it works:
- You rotate through a series of 10 different training sessions.
- Each workout is 45 minutes long:
- 10 three-minute rounds and the one minute rest between each round.
There are several ingredients it takes to be successful setting up your own Kickboxing Underground personal training camp at home:
- You will need a Heavy Bag
- You will need to use a "Round Timer", which are free on mobile app stores
- You will need a training environment. (Garage, basement, home gym, etc. But you need ample room.)
- You will need to know how to execute punches, kicks, elbows, knees, etc. (You don't have to be good at them; this workout system will give you a lifetime of practice.)
If you have these things, I am going to introduce you to probably the most powerful, fun, and effective workout system available on the planet. To have fun while working out, you need to enter a "flow" state.