- On Round 7, (combo #21), after you do the Triple Jab, duck down and back slightly away by moving your rear foot out and bringing the front foot back to end up in a fight stance; then you throw the cross, then a left inside leg kick.
- Don’t worry about much power on these Inside Leg Kicks, or anytime we throw the front leg roundhouse. Just get as much power as you reasonably can. When we want more power, we’re using a switch kick anyway, so everything has its rightful place in our arsenal.
- This kick is either taking the person’s front leg out, hitting the inner thigh, or going to the ribs.
- On Round 8, (combo #36), after the shoeshine combo, step out to regain distance as you throw the first hook. Then, from there, throw the other hook.
- Round 10 is “Infighting”. This has been explained elsewhere, and we have a Youtube video showing what it might look like. Kickboxing Workout: Clinch-Infighting-Dirty Boxing – YouTube
- Your Infighting/Clinch work doesn’t need to look like ours. In fact, yours might be tons better! We have made this video available in case anyone is confused as to what this might look like on the bag.
TimeFrame: Any time you want!
Time: 1 Hour
TAKE THIS COURSE