FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TIRED OF “BOOT CAMP” EXERCISES AND ARE NOT ENJOYING YOUR WORKOUTS:
WHAT TYPES OF PEOPLE JOIN THE KICKBOXING UNDERGROUND?
- Fighters who want a great game plan for training solo.
- Home exercisers who are looking for a long term plan that won't burn them out.
- People who love kickboxing but hate all the bootcamp exercises.
- People who want to train using a much more realistic and opponent-focused game plan.
- People who want to train on their own at home but want it to be as exciting and engaging as a group class.
What is it?
The Kickboxing Underground System is a “10-Round Heavy Bag Routine” to build a strong athletic body, burn fat, and stay fit.
For most people, the heavy bag is fun for the first several times they use it but their training routines end prematurely because of boredom, repetition, monotony, and the mental drain that goes with deciding what to do during every round. This is called "decision fatigue" and is a real drain on how much you'll enjoy your workout.
When you constantly have to think “what should I do next?”, you can’t exercise in the moment. That’s why people enjoy group classes: the instructor takes your mental workload away from you and puts it on him/herself. What you need now is a way to capture that same freedom of mind, but at home.